Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Get a Job, sha-na-na-na...


Made an effort to get employed today. Managed to get myself back up on Monster.com and to review my resume. I reread the letters of recommendation I had gotten when I was here last May trying to get a job at a Community College. I really feel good when I read what I made my friends say. They meant it of course, but it's still nice to know that they appreciate me. That's what I'm hoping to find when I start working again too... People who like me, and appreciate the talents that I have.
Then I ran out of steam...

See, I haven't spent much time with my photos lately. It's been very much a friends and family time. So, I've had little undisturbed time to sit and stare at a photo, which is very important when you're deciding how to crop and present it. Also, there's these teensy tiny little edits that need to happen now and again. So, after spending a day at the computer plunking out some text, I needed some MORE time at the computer tweaking images. Suffice to say, my eyeballs are going a little crossed.

No comments: