Friday, January 27, 2006

Blue Sky


Wanted to start this next set of images that I publish with a COMPLETE MISTAKE! See, this image was not intended. I had been shooting inside, and hadn't changed the filter on the camera (I LOVE DIGITAL!). Then, when I went outside to catch a few photos of the water and clouds, I got this. Lucky set of colors that come through here. I don't think I'll put it up on JaR Imagery, since it is a mistake, and most people would probably know that. But, here, it's perfect.
Things are back to normal (not)...but, still need a job.

So, this shot is a series that I'm going to work with from Everett. And I'm still going to try to put improve the Autumn set that I had thought of using for M's set. But since I haven't heard from her of late, she may have changed her mind.

2 comments:

epicurist said...

Absolutely stunning.

IX said...

Thanks Epi, and Jay.
I am going to put the photo up, so check it out later.
Ta