Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Autumn Revisited


Usually when I go out on a photo shoot, and take the images back home to see which would be good to sell, I can immediately see which are going to be the winners. But, this last Autumn - my last in Japan - I was quite distracted with the effort it took to get OUT of the country. So I didn't get to spend the time I wanted with the images. The "It's On Fire" image was about all I had time for. But I had a chance today to revisit all that stuff. And I found a few more rubies for my site.
Also, I was inspired to impress a friend...

I gave a photo to a friend for her birthday, and then she said that it was a great color match for her house. Then after speaking to her husband, I found out that they were looking for a set of four photos to put in their living room. So, today, while I was revisiting my Autumn photos, I found a few that might work. Turns out that there are a fair few that I need to upload to the JaR Imagery site for people to buy. As I mentioned a couple months ago. This was the perfect Autumn in Japan, and I'm so glad I was there. Anyway, enjoy, and keep on checking in as I go back and file through the images over the next couple weeks.
I still don't have my photos from my camera yet, they haven't delivered my PC... grrrrr...

No comments: