Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wood or Slater


So, as I continue to join the world of the Net, I discover new little things about myself. Now, of course everyone hates to hear themselves on audio. I do too. I got a microphone for my computer, and I used it to send a voice message to my parents, and, upon listening to it, I had a strange question pop into my little brain-pan. What I can't decide is who I sound like. I'm debating between Christian Slater (not doing a Jack impression), or Elija Wood if he were six feet tall. What do those of you who've heard me think? And I think I do this wierd nasal thing sometimes. Do you guys notice that? This is what blog's are for, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've never heard it... did you link your voice somewhere? am i missing something ::looks around the room::

IX said...

sorry about that wierdness. I just was so amazed at my voice. If I could link my voice in somewhere I would, but that's not an option, I guess...

IX said...

Ive been trying to get audio to my site, but I can't... still trying.