Friday, September 09, 2005

Go Chi So Sama Deshita


So, this is it, the party will soon be over...
I'm going to go get my hat and jacket, and make for the door. Yes, after 4 years, I'm heading home. This year was a bit rough, and it took me a while to figure out what the plan is. Initially I was going to make sure I had the job before I returned, but that's harder than it seems, being in a completely different time zone and such. I'm going to head back to Seattle, and spend the month with family and friends.
Then, watch out world!!!
It's been a great life experience being over here. Maybe someday I'll talk about what life is like as an illiterate mute. Or tell you about how I got a Yakuza guy's pinky cut off. Maybe I'll tell about Manchester Girl, or the one that got away. We'll see... Ten weeks. eek. I gotta go to Karaoke at least once more, and have that last Sushi Feed. Gotta take the new camera up to Kiyomizu-dera, the second best place in Japan... Yep, lots to do...

No comments: