Monday, September 12, 2005

Must Focus


Recently a friend put up some brilliant Black and White photos that she took. And I was reminded of two things.

1) This blog is supposed to be more of a photo blog, so people will go
look at my actual photo site. I got caught up with the whole blogging, and
commenting on the situation back home. But I came to Japan to get away
from all the politics and hubbub.


and

2) I still haven't made a penny more from photography, and the whole goal
is to make money with these images. Yes, I won't be compromising my art to
make money. I don't even think I know how, so there's no point in doing
anything that I don't like.

2 comments:

IX said...

Thanks so much Tracy, I hope more people will think the same thing.

If you want any of the images you find at JaR Imagery, then please let me know.

Anonymous said...

oh i love this... so much going on. urban and kind of cold. yeah?