Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Great Northwest

Now that I've decided to head home, I can't wait. I knew I should have waited to make this decision. Not like it would have been any different. It would just have forstalled my daydreaming about seeing all my pals again. This may not be the best time to return... But the Nortwest is my home, and only by leaving something, can we truily gain an appreciation of it. I think...


Very few people treat art as a system of communication which is historically linked with language. If more people were to take this view they would find that their approach to art would change.

- Edward T. Hall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen brother rob... AMEN! and what an outstanding photograph. breathtaking!

IX said...

thanks bk, i've got to get back there again next summer...

Anonymous said...

where is that exactly? if it weren't for my dire fear of nature [earthaphobia] i'd go with you. ::grin::