Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ready, Set, Go Home...

Doing photography, and teaching in Japan has been an astounding experience. I'd been shooting pictures in Japan for about two years, when the interest really took hold again. This adventure I'm on has been amazing, and I'm very much planning on making it last as long, and in as many places as I can. A friend commented recently that I have become "seasoned" since he last saw me. And the same could be said about him (and his lovely wife) as well. I'm glad people can see the change that I feel. Now that it's time to head back, I'll have only memories of this time. Even though there will be more events like this in my life, I'm sure that this will remain among the most significant. But, of course, I've said that every time... Oh, well.

1 comment:

IX said...

Thanks T,
It's been a great time here... mostly ups, some big downs. But that's life. I'm going to probably miss most of this place. But it's time to move on. Thanks so much for keeping tabs on me. I hope to meet lots of people like you when I return home.