Monday, October 03, 2005


As I'm ramping up for insertion back into reality, I've been surfing my history. After an unfortunate loss of memory upon the transition between post university, and real life, I took more precautions to reatain my memory. Then, had a close call between post Mac and Japan life, but with the help of the Tuck retained said memory. Now, as I was reviewing these memories, I came upon an image I never completed. I have a vague memory for what it was for, but it's a curious artifact from my past. Enjoy. I've watched an entire season of Alias in one week. Apologies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like a chair in motion. do i win?

IX said...

Sorry BK, that's not it. But you win anyway. What do you want as a prize. How about a all expenses paid trip to your bathroom?

Sorry, I'm that poor. :(