Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Gang


Woo,
My friends have stopped by the site recently, and they are happy that I'm doing an Image Blog. These guys are all long time friends. We've been hanging out since University. When I came to Japan, I never thought that they would all come at the same time. I was so happy when they all came to see me... and Japan of course. This is the whole crew in a little montage. From left to right on the bottom half. Shel, Sam, C, Shel again, Aims, and Tuckles, then Sam once more. The "Sex Machine" is actually a Korean BBQ place. I've still never been. I gotta remember that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all came to see you? Wow. I'm impressed. They *must* really like you then, eh? ;)

IX said...

MBN: That's right, sweets. In this picture you can see every friend that I have... all 21!!

Cats and Dogs living together... total mayhem. I think I'll leave all teh stupid spam posts up, and just make fun of them... if I can think of something...