Monday, August 22, 2005

Introducing Mr. Roy O'Bannon


Mr. Roy O'Bannon...

I'd like to show everyone this picture of my great great great great great great great great grandfather. Though the history books don't record the events of his life, he was a bit of a galavanteer. Upon further reasearch I found that he was one of the early pioneers of The West. He had a habit of getting himself and his good friend in trouble, but again, because they weren't doing things that the U.S. Government would have considerd proper. Anyway, Roy is one of my new hero's, and I'm hoping to find more information about him in the future. If you have any information about him, any stories you run across, please forward them to me.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Haha cute. Thanks for coming by my blog. :)

IX said...

You're welcome. Keep taking pictures, they're great, and'll only get better.