Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Love those Russian X-Ray Girls

Russian X-ray Girl Thrills Japanese Scientists

Here's the best part of the article:

During the test in Japan, Natasha was able to see that one of the patients had a prosthetic knee. Another patient had asymmetrically placed internal organs. Natasha easily diagnosed early stages of pregnancy and even a pathology of the fetus with a female patient. She diagnosed a rare undulating spinal curvature with a male patient. When Japanese doctors compared Natasha's drawing of the curvature with the X-ray photograph, they could see that the photo and the drawing were absolutely identical. When Natasha was finished with her seven patients, Japanese doctors could not help bursting into applause. However, it was only the first stage of the trial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a HUGE skeptic. Something tells me she's a con. The Russians are wiley like that. Never trust a Russian my pop always said. ;)

Russian said...

Hi… that was great stuff.. I really like reading on this subject Could you tell me more on that… I love to explore
Read More: Single Russian Girls