Sunday, February 19, 2006

Party Foul!


Rob, as usual, holds great parties (not me, the other Rob). And though I don't know more than two or three people at each, it's good to meet someone new now and again. Last night's party started out wonderfully, but then people started freaking out. Not to get into detail, someone was asked to leave cuz they hit their girlfriend. Kinda put a funk on things. But, all in all it was a really fun party. I got to take a few pictures, and did my party shot style. I'm glad I have that to do when the party isn't as exciting...
Anyway, glad Rob throws parties. As he says, "I am the one pig with horns, loudest of all, strongest of all." And I always respond, "hamster without a tail." Yes, things never change... Oh, and someone busted Rob's downstairs sink. We tried to get him to drink a whole Colt 45 (which was warm), but the little chicken didn't do it. I still think he needed a much worse punishment than that. Something with brooms maybe. Or bunnies. Thanks 'Obbie!!!

No comments: