Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm the winner!


HA-RAY! I gots me a job. I'll be working for Choice, a Senior Resource Network. I'll be joining the ad design department, and assisting my friend A with her work. My boss L is a great guy, and seems to understand how people work. I felt like I was being given a big present when he said that it would be great to get my help. Nice guy. I spent the afternoon with A, and she took me on a tour of their system. Very slick though they think they need to upgrade. And best of all, they haven't limited me to doing only one aspect of the ad process. I can learn as much as I can as fast as I can, and do as much work for them as I can. You notice how many CANs I just used. No "have to" no "must" none of the usual. Do as much as you can is a great idea, because I intend to give them exactly that. Not your usual "as much as I'm paid to do" thing. Anyway, I'm excited to get this opportunity, and I'm SO ready to "step up and represent." More next week, we'll see what I feel like at the end of the first week. Can you say "learning curve?" :)

No comments: