Monday, November 28, 2005

Paid $1000 to ship my stuff home...

...and the guy who packed my stuff harrased me about such a brief packing list. He insisted that I make a more detailed one with prices. So, I just made one. And, since the Home Security Whatchamaguys Have their GRUBBY MITS in everything these days, I figured I'd do a full disclosure of what I'm sending home... Enjoy Noseys.

Box 1
Various Used Hard Backed Novels
Various Used Soft Backed Novels
Notebooks from Japan
Photo Albums of Japan
Photo Frame Cutter
Empty Bottles with Labels

Box 2

Various Hard Backed Novels
Various Soft Backed Novels
Photography Books
Japanese Study Books
Travel Guides
Shodo Set

Box 3

Used DVD Player
DVD:s and CD:s
Various Hard Back Novels
Small Charms from Temples
Extension Cords

Box 4

6 Bowls
10 Cups
2 Backpacks
Memorabilia from Temple Visits

Box 5
Suits
Pants
Shorts
Summer Business Shirts
Memorabilia from Kobe and Wakayama

Box 6
Sweatshirt
Slacks and Pants
Jeans
2 Halloween Masks
Stuffed Cthulhu Toy
Bicycle Helmet
Turkish Bell Strings

Box 7

2 Pillows
Used Flat Screen TV 16"
PC Monitor (minutely defective) 17"
Soft Back Book
Power Strip
Joystick
Empty Nori Can
Empty Green Tea Candy Can

Box 8
US Micro-ATX Computer with Windows
(Purchased in the US, includes: Pentium 2.8GHz Processor, 1024Mb RAM, 40G HD, CD/DVD-RW, Floppy Drive, 128Mb Video Card)
Wireless Mouse
PC-Camera
Headset
2 Power Cables
2 16pin Cables
4 USB Cables

Box 9
Giant OCR III Road Bike with City Handlebars

No comments: