Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mo ee terru!!!


It's On Fire!!!

Just a little hint that Autumn has come to Japan.
Mo ee terru!!!

This is a raw image, still smoking from the camera. Stunning fortune today. Guess someone at the Japanese Weather Control Center knew they owed me one. I did them a bunch of favors at the beginning of summer by using my Washingtonian Rain Maker powers. I swear Japan HAS weather control.
If you've got $1500 burning a hole in your pocket, and can handle a 9 hour economy seat, get your hot crossed buns to Tofukuji. Track 10, from JR Kyoto Station. One stop. Do it.

1 comment:

IX said...

Don't worry about it Tracey, You and Ms. Bees Knees were my only fans, and since she seems to have bailed on me as well, I might as well just skip this blogging thing too...

I'll be back in the states in December.