Sunday, March 12, 2006

So NOW it's official...

Okay, so before when I said I'd been hired by CHOICE, that wasn't exactly true. Actually I was considered a Sub-Contractor at the time. After a little bit of consideration, and a few conversations that considered my worth and risk, they finally decided that I should be hired. SO NOW I'M HIRED! Not a really big deal, I just let them know what I expected, and let them decide what to do. I'm glad they put me on the payroll. I feel better about working in a situation where it's not about doing the time, but doing the job. If they'd kept me on as a sub-contractor, I would have been more concerned with getting the hours. Now, as an employee, I'm more concerned about getting the work done. I have a responsibility to the company now, and any thing I do to make the job more satisfying is helpful, both to me and them. Anyway, I'm glad I'm getting to do some great work. It's time to make myself invaluable now.

No comments: