Sunday, December 18, 2005

When I'm 64...

Pop turned 64 yesterday. Had a great day deciding whether or not we'd feed him. In the end we decided we would. Also, my cousin E and Ing came to celebrate with Ing's mom (also my cousin, I got one brother, mother and father, but about 30 cousins... Strange.) Anyway, E told me that she actually checked out my blog. So that makes three people. But she said that I had to keep posting pictures. (Hi E ^wave^, think I could get a job with Nike? Sounds like you got a easy job. ^wink^) hehe ;)
Okay E, here's a shot from HR!

It's actually a picture from a couple of years ago, since there was a snow storm today and had no intention of going out in it. But tomorrow I'm hoping I'll be able to get some tomorrow. Second problem is that I accidentally put my camera's USB cable in the stuff that I am shipping home from Japan via ship. So I got about 150 images that I want to work with, but they're stuck in the camera for now. So, for my three fans, thank you for keeping up with me and my photos. Tell your friends. And have a happy holiday!

No comments: