Tuesday, December 06, 2005

OH, I'm home... Thought I was still dreaming.


Hidey Hidey Ho!

Well, I've finally gathered all the pieces, so I'm back in one piece again. Gained a slight bonus; I'm waking up rested at 8am. Which is very rare for me. I've been in touch (actually accosted) with lil R and his circle, and then went to watch a Seahawks game (why?dunno) with my Bro on Monday. Mostly I did it for the BEER!!! AHHHH BEAUTIFUL WASHINGTON MICROBREWS!
Love it.

My parents are in Hawaii this week, so I've got the place to myself, and I'm just basically sitting a giggling at commercials. I'm just about to make contact with the SOURCE. The Aims. Then I'll be up to see them on Thursday. Then It's the weekend, and on Saturday, I'm going to the Macha Monkey Auction... etc...
Glad I'm back, and though it may sound wierd, I'm glad Tacoma is being regentrified, or else I'd have had to drive to Seattle to make this post.

No comments: